Julia Lloyd graduated with a Bachelor of Arts (Jurisprudence) in 1992 and First Class Honours in Law in 1994 from the University of Adelaide. She was admitted to practice in 1994.
After graduating Julia worked as the Associate to the Honourable Justice Perry in the Supreme Court of South Australia. She then worked for the Legal Services Commission specialising in criminal defence work and youth legal work. Following this, Julia worked at the Office of the Director of Public Prosecutions as a solicitor and a prosecutor with the conduct of numerous serious criminal trials.
Julia has worked in the Barossa Valley since 2000, initially with Heuzenroeders, and at Teusner & Co since 2005, becoming a partner on 1 July 2014.
Area of Expertise
- Criminal Law
- Family & Domestic Partners (de Facto) Law
- Commercial Leasing & Transactions (including Sale & Purchase of businesses)
- Family Farm & Business Succession Planning
- Liquor Licensing
- General Litigation
- Probate & Estates Administration
- Wills, Advance Directives & Estate Planning
Have a question or seeking advice? Call the team today on (08) 8563 2627